when you discus Hamlet's state of mind at the beginning of the play, you are really talking about a bunch of different emotions. I think at the beginning of the play, it was a mix of sadness because of his father's death, rage towards his step father, and an irritation towards his irresponsible mother. Now, if you were to ask me how Hamlet describes his feelings about the world, I would say that I don't know.
I don't think you used the S.E.E. method when you wrote this. It's good except for that though.
ReplyDeleteNS
It looks like you tryed to use the SEE method but your just learning how to write with the SEE method so good job. It would have been in SEE format if in your secound sentence you would have seperated it into 2 sentences so that way you would have 2 example sentences.
ReplyDeleteI understand your partial SEE method completly. :)
ReplyDeleteI liked this even though I didn't really see the SEE method but still great job:) Allison
ReplyDeleteBen, I think this was very readable. Don't forget to use a specific example or reason for your thoughts.
ReplyDeleteMom
I agree with you mother, if you had some examples it would have been great :)
ReplyDeleteyeah I completely forgot about the SEE method.
ReplyDelete