Monday, April 29, 2013

lessons 3 and 4

Claudio is so violently angry at Hero because he thought that she was unfaithful.  also I think that lady Macbeth and Beatrice differ little, for example Beatrice wanted death because she was mad at someone, but lady Macbeth wanted death because she was greedy.

Benedick's challenge to Claudio? I don't know what you are talking about.  Now on to the matter of the reaction of Claudio when he finds out Hero is innocent he basically said I was so wrong!   

4 comments:

  1. I got a little lost but I think I have it. I disagree about Lady M and Beatrice being alike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think Beatrice and Lady Macbeth are alike at all! Sure Beatrice wanted Benedick to kill Claudio, but she had what she thought were good reasons. Whereas with Lady Macbeth, she was just insane!

    NS

    ReplyDelete
  3. you might try putting your answer for each question in separate paragraphs so that its easier to read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job. It seems I'm the odd man out. I do agree with Lady Macbeth and Beatrice just a tad.
    Stephanie >^.^<

    ReplyDelete