After Portia insists on knowing what troubled Brutus, he agrees to tell her and she really did not have a reaction at all. And I think what Portia meant when she said "Dwell I but in
the suburbs
Of your good pleasure?" she meant "don't you love me?"
Well, at least you have more than one sentence. It did communicate your ideas. It did have quotes, but still, more detail... I do admit I am a persnickety person. But I do agree with Jake that it is blunt and to the point.
this is kinda short but you got all your thoughts down:) so great job. Allison :)
ReplyDeletevery true, blunt, and to the point. :)
ReplyDeleteWell written.
ReplyDeleteAlthough I disagree completely, what you wrote down did communicate your thoughts rather well.
Taylor
Well, at least you have more than one sentence. It did communicate your ideas. It did have quotes, but still, more detail... I do admit I am a persnickety person. But I do agree with Jake that it is blunt and to the point.
ReplyDeleteGood job saying what you thought, but like Vikki said you need more detail.
ReplyDelete