Some people might ask me in what sense do Brutus and Cassius say they have done Caesar a favor by killing him. Well I would tell them that Brutus and Cassius thought they "did him a service by shortening his time spent
fearing death." But it' s funny how opposite Caesar thinks compered to how Brutus and Cassius think. and I think this because just a few hours before, Caesar said "Cowards die many times before their deaths. The brave experience
death only once."
Your voice in writing is very you, however you left out the most impotent part of the quote: "It seems to me most strange that men should fear,
ReplyDeleteseeing that death, a necessary end,
will come when it will come."
You need this bit because it shows that Caesar does not fear death.
NS
The format you used to get your point across worked well and was very creative. Great job.:)
ReplyDeleteThis was very easy to understand and readable Ben. I like that you included a quote! I am wondering what Cassius and Caesar are opposite on - is it their view on how much time they put into thinking about death? Cassius and Brutus might have thought they were doing him a favor by making him not worry anymore, but Caesar was brave, so he didn't worry about death???.
ReplyDeleteLove, Mom
I found it funny how your ending was kinda like mine:) and very good job:) Allison
ReplyDeleteYeah, I noticed that to.
ReplyDelete