Claudius was planning something at the beginning of 3.3, and that is to send Hamlet to England were he is to be killed. But the funny thing, is that not much earlier in the play he was praying for forgiveness for killing his brother.
This is a long post that I had to scrole down to finish reading, however you kept me entertained the entire time and it was a nice easy read. I think Vikki should take notes lol.
Short and to the point, just how we like it.
ReplyDeleteNS
Very good point! However, you need just one or two reasons for your statment.;)
ReplyDeleteThis is a long post that I had to scrole down to finish reading, however you kept me entertained the entire time and it was a nice easy read. I think Vikki should take notes lol.
ReplyDeletei didnt really get what you were trying to say:-/ but it was short and to the point and very easy to read
ReplyDeleteE;-)
Short but you still have very good points:) we did it once we can do it again lol LOTR.
ReplyDeleteAllison's comment above
ReplyDeleteEasy to read but waaaaayyyyy too short!
ReplyDeleteThe above comment is from Taylor
ReplyDelete