Thursday, November 1, 2012

Gibson(Lion) vs. Branagh(spioled pussy cat that lives in a palace)

Gibson is so awesome! he just carries a presence of awe wherever he goes.  Whenever he is acting as Hamlet, and in the play he is talking to himself, he actually seems like he is talking to himself, and it does not look like he is talking to a camera.  And he expresses emotions so well!  Gibson rocks!

Branagh, I must admit, is an amazing directer... but not a very good actor.  Whenever he is acting as Hamlet, and in the play he is talking to himself, it seems to me that he is talking to a camera, and with not a lot of emotion, that makes his speeches boring to watch.  I love him as a directer, I just don't like to look at him.         

1 comment:

  1. Ben, You followed the SEE method well. You gave good reasons for you statements. And it was done with clarity. Make sure you capitalize the words in your title and check the first words for capitals too.

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete