We watched the David Tennant version and I liked it simply because of David Tennant, that and the camerawork as well as the directing was awesome. Gregory Doran directed this one and I think he a great job bringing all the different moods to the surface of one's mind. The producers are John Wyver, and Sebastian Grant, I thank them for the money and that's about it. David Tennant, and Patrick Stewart stared in this movie and, they both did a amazing job although I will give most of the credit to Tennant. This movie's setting was in 20th century Denmark which was in my opinion, a great new setting for this play. The elements were cool in this movie too, the fact that most of the movie was filmed in one room gave the this play a surreal feeling. It almost made you believe that, the actors where the only people that existed. I think this was a very cool movie partly because of the feeling of darkness it expresses. All the floors are black and polished so that it looks like you are going to fall into one of them, as if it were a dank pit. or else a motionless black pool of water with it's natural ability to suffocate. I also enjoyed this movie because of the extremely well done, hilarious quotes from Shakespeare. I loved the quotes from Polonius, it makes me laugh to think about it. And some of Hamlets lines were really good, but Tennant made them priceless.
Wow, amazing imagery! Good job!
ReplyDeleteNS
:-0 im speechless!!! soooooooo good!!! wow ben im sooooo amazed!!!! really well worded and very easy to read!!!
ReplyDeleteE;-)
Ben, You did an excellent job on this one! It was very well organized and you gave excellent reasons for all your statements. It flowed really well from idea to idea. You even had a great topic sentence which told what you were going to say. Keep writing paragraphs like this and you will excel in any college class/job/activity that requires writing!!
ReplyDeleteLove, Mom