Thursday, November 1, 2012

Title

Hamlet describes man as "like a god" and "like an angel," and I think he is wrong in this because of what I am about to tell you.  Why does neither man nor woman bring him delight? be patient I will tell you.  Hamlet is wrong when he says we are god like and angelic, because the bible tells us that man is sinful, and has a sin nature.  Just because of that it is impossible to become godlike.  Now, do not take this the wrong way, I am not saying that man is a bad creation, I am saying that God created us perfect, and we just messed everything up.  I could give you a lot more reasons why we just can not be godlike, but because "brevity is the soul of wit" I will move to the next subject.  Now I am going to tell you why Hamlet does not find delight in man nor woman, and it is because he is depressed.  Well, wasn't that easy.                

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting..... where in the bible does it say that God created man perfect? I am not sure about this and would love to talk to you about it!
    Remember to capitalize.

    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete